Difference between revisions of "DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 25-Jan-2007"

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | MTJ
Jump to: navigation, search
 
 
Line 45: Line 45:
  
 
Fragmentation requires some changes to JDT. Discussion how this could be handled.
 
Fragmentation requires some changes to JDT. Discussion how this could be handled.
- EclipseME has done it in different way.
+
* EclipseME has done it in different way.
- byte code onfly
+
:*byte code onfly
- not the best possible solution
+
:*not the best possible solution
- Should be solved somehow, as others are able to do it: NetBeans, JMEPolish
+
*Should be solved somehow, as others are able to do it: NetBeans, JMEPolish
- JDT people are reluctant to make needed changes
+
*JDT team is reluctant to make needed changes
- MTJ proposal for preprocessing-JDT should be done
+
*MTJ proposal for preprocessing-JDT should be done
- Where preproseccing touches: editor, debugger, compiler
+
:*Where preproseccing touches: editor, debugger, compiler
- Enough Software should be get into loop to discuss about the solution
+
:*Enough Software should be get into loop to discuss about the solution
- Craig will reopen the bug report in Bugzilla
+
*Craig will reopen the bug report in Bugzilla
  
  

Latest revision as of 06:58, 26 January 2007

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • Craig Setera, EclipseME
  • Arto Laurila, Nokia
  • Rauno Seppälä, Nokia


[edit] Notes

some relevant notes from previous minutes left here, as they still apply


[edit] Schedule

Let's fill in Target Milestones to wiki Release 2 Planning in order to see the content for M1.


[edit] Status of feature list

No changes


[edit] Status of use cases

No Changes


[edit] Content of M1

Obfuscation

Localization

Fragmentation Core Services

Fragmentation Metadata Services

Generic SDK 3/4 done


Let's continue to plan via Release 2 Planning using Target Milestone field.


[edit] Fragmentation

Fragmentation requires some changes to JDT. Discussion how this could be handled.

  • EclipseME has done it in different way.
  • byte code onfly
  • not the best possible solution
  • Should be solved somehow, as others are able to do it: NetBeans, JMEPolish
  • JDT team is reluctant to make needed changes
  • MTJ proposal for preprocessing-JDT should be done
  • Where preproseccing touches: editor, debugger, compiler
  • Enough Software should be get into loop to discuss about the solution
  • Craig will reopen the bug report in Bugzilla


[edit] AOB

Update about Motorola meeting results

Update about Symbian meeting results


[edit] Next meeting

  • Next one on the 1st of February, 2007


[edit] Action Points

OLD

AP: Arto to provide a summary of areas that he needs help, ONGOING
AP: Kevin to provide Use Cases. ONGOING
AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them. ONGOING:
This will continue as readabilty of wiki pages wasn't good enough.