DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 2-Nov-2006
|Meeting Title:||Mobile Tools for the Java Platform Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Thursday November 2, 2006 at 9am EDT|
|US Toll free:||866-707-5108|
|Int'l or US Toll:||+1-517-386-9625|
- Kevin Horowitz, IBM
- Stanley Gambarin, Apogee
- Craig Setera, eclipseME
- Petri Virtanen, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
- 0.7 release is very close
- - development done
- - small updates for documents needed, will be in place on tomorrow
- - Kevin has worked with bugzilla and closed all fixed and verified bugs. Now our bug situation is stable and good.
- - RC2 build will be created on next Monday morning (6.11). It will be a base for R0.7
- - MTJ is requested a slot for release review on 8th of Nov from foundation, this is not yet confermed.
- And if the MTJ is approved there we will launch R0.7
AP Kevin: check Javadocs that Petri has sent and comment before Friday 3rd Nov morning
- After R0.7 Petri will move away from MTJ and Rauno will take his role.
- Rauno provided latest status of 1.0
- - Fragmentation use cases and something for building next week for comments
- - Four2B and EnoughSoftware are interested to participate and Rauno is discussing more. More information hopefully next week
- Next meeting 16th Nov