DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 17-June-2008
Conference Call Details
|Meeting Title:||Mobile Tools for the Java Platform Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||11 AM PDT [Click here for you local time]|
|US Toll free:||+1-877-825-8522|
|Int'l or US Toll:||+1-770-615-1247|
- Confirm the current scope as documented on the Wiki pages.
- Go through the status and assign a responsible party for each of the activity
- Understand the next steps to do the official release (moving from a nightly build to an integration build, stable build and finally the release after a few release candidates? In between the releases there may be maintenance builds. We should also set dates for each of the intended builds â you can see an example here, for Ganymede: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede_Simultaneous_Release, see Milestones and Release Candidates)
- Preverifier status summary
- Proposals for a MTJ roadmap items in the 2008/2009 timeframe
- Integration of Non-UEI SDKs, is it possible, what are the missing pieces (documentation?)
- Supported platforms?
- GUI builders:
- Should we have one?
- Does anyone actually use LCD UI?
- Can we integrate with commercial ones?
- How would we deal with generated code?
- Other items as added by participants on call
Discussion about Scope & Requirements
Targeted development platforms (Craig proposal): Windows, Linux, MAC
- We implemented support for "Mpower" preverifier.
- (Craig) MPower is a good long term requirement to support MAC development
- Not clear if we need embedded preverifier if we can allow external preverifiers
- Pro-guard support is implemented (by Gustavo), but not commited to SVN yet.
current code supports MAC/Lin/Win development by using external preverifier