DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 11-Jan-2007
- Kevin Horowitz, IBM
- Craig Setera, EclipseME
- Arto Laurila, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
Let's fill in Target Milestones to wiki Release 2 Planning in order to see the content for M1. If it looks there isn't feasible content, we may consider to reschedule M1 or merge it with M2.
Status of feature list
Status of use cases
Added some new Build use cases Build Process
Content of M1
Fragmentation Core Services
Fragmentation Metadata Services
Generic SDK 3/4 done
Let's continue to plan via Release 2 Planning using Target Milestone field.
A high level architecture plan proposal in wiki Device Fragmentation Solution
- Graig to comment that publicly via e-mail list.
- Kevin to provide feedback later after an internal meeting.
- Let's try to activate the third parties as well
From previous meeting: Agreed approach: MTJ community starts discussion with three open source parties: *EclipseME (Craig Setera)  *Antenna (Jörg Pleumann). Jörg has already stated his interest towards MTJ. *AntME (Kevin Hunter), with an idea to reuse code from them and provide noncommercial fragmentation solution.
For commercial parties MTJ will provide APIs and support to make their own plugins.
Motorola: a meeting will be arranged with Christian Kurzke in London on the 24-25th of Jan. Contribution to MTJ still open as Tools for Mobile Linux project is in a proposal stage.
Eclipse Conference, Short Talk, March. - Mika proposes MTJ to register - Kevin and/or Arto to do a presentation
- Next one on the 25th of January, 2007
- AP: Rauno to put Craig's fragmentation document to Wiki page, CLOSED
- AP: Arto to provide a summary of areas that he needs help, ONGOING
- AP: Kevin to provide Use Cases. ONGOING
- AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them. ONGOING:
This will continue as readabilty of wiki pages wasn't good enough.