DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 08-Feb-2007
- Stanley Gambarin, Apogee
- Kevin Horowitz, IBM
- Arto Laurila, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
some relevant notes from previous minutes left here, as they still apply
Let's fill in Target Milestones to wiki Release 2 Planning in order to see the content for M2.
Status of feature list
Status of use cases
Content of M2
MTJ static info
Support for multiple devices? (Check from Arto)
Let's continue to plan via Release 2 Planning using Target Milestone field.
Fragmentation requires some changes to JDT. Discussion how this could be handled.
- EclipseME has done it in different way.
- byte code onfly
- not the best possible solution
- Should be solved somehow, as others are able to do it: NetBeans, JMEPolish
- JDT team is reluctant to make needed changes
- MTJ proposal for preprocessing-JDT should be done
- Where preproseccing touches: editor, debugger, compiler
- Enough Software should be get into loop to discuss about the solution
- Craig will reopen the bug report in Bugzilla
- midlet sample code
- Arto to send examples
- more or less in idle mode-> a challenge to get anything new.
- code generation is difficult part to understand
- snapshot of current VE and continue development inside MTJ
- totally new implementation
- plenty of time and resources are needed
New Meeting Time
A new calling number
- Old one will be valid to the end of March
- Arto to find out and
- Next one on the 22nd of February, 2007
- AP: Arto to provide a summary of areas that he needs help, ONGOING
- AP: Kevin to provide Use Cases. ONGOING
- AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them. ONGOING:
This will continue as readabilty of wiki pages wasn't good enough.