< DSDP | MTJ | Discussion | Refactoring
Revision as of 09:56, 29 January 2009 by Wds057.motorola.com
Current Extension Point List
We currently have the following list of Extension points:
- Representation of an Java ME application programming interface (API).
- Provides a listing of supported Java ME Configurations.
- Provides a listof supported Java ME Profiles.
- Provides a means for registering new types of device importers
- Define the concept of MIDlet suite library. An external library (not JSR from SDK) that may be used in a midlet. For example a Database Access support library.
- Registering an editor for use in editing a device from the device management user interface.
- Add the some JAD attributes to a specific JAD editor page
- Add the some JAD editor pages to the JAD editor.
org.eclipse.mtj.core.api * Are we the only ones that implements this E.P? * Is it really necessary? since the UEI standard provides a way to gather the APIs from a SDK's device * The skeletonFile element is not used anymore