< DSDP | MTJ | Developer Resources
- Platform releng sample project
- Eclipse Plug-in Versioning
- Automating Builds with PDE BUILD
- Build and Test Automation for plug-ins and features
- From Developer to Download: A Tour of the Eclipse Platform Build Factory
- Signing And Packing
- Modeling Project Releng Maintenance - we used some scrips found in this page
- Corona Build - Corona was used as reference on how to use SVN instead of CVS in a PDE build
- A Guide to the Legal Documentation for Eclipse-Based Content
- Parallel IP Process
- Eclipse Development Resources
- About File Templates (all plug-ins must have an about.html file)
- Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement
- Project Plan (How to document the project plan)
- New Project Provisioning Request
- Words of Wisdom and Bits of Advice - These are things that Eclipse Project leads and committers need, and should, be doing on a regular basis (daily/weekly/weekly/quarterly/etc).
- Framework Adaptor API - used by org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks
- Working with the org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks plug-in - How to enable preprocessing in the development workbench.
This is the reference info used to create the Application Descriptor Editor:
- How do I create my own editor?
- How do I create a compare editor?
- How do I write an editor for my own language?
- How do I get started with creating a custom text editor?
- How do I add Content Assist to my language editor?
- How do I add Content Assist to my editor?
- How do I add hover support to my text editor?
- How do I implement Quick Fixes for my own language?
- How do I support refactoring for my own language?
- How do I create an Outline view for my own language editor?