|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Device Debugging|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday 7 February 2007 at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT|
|USA tool free dial-in:||800-741-0846|
Agenda and Minutes
- Intros - STMicro
- DSF status update
- Who's working on WR stuff commerically
- Any updates from Darin on M5?
- Darin: investigate getting PDA example committed for unit testing.
- Randy: investigate potential simulation options for testing, e.g. QEMU
- Pin/Clone - Pawel / Darin
- Potentially issues with getting patch into 3.3
- From Toronto, goal was to get patch committed and then discuss additional workflow items.
- Memory view update
- Samantha: investigate getting the memory simulator committed for testing.
- SPIRIT DWG and contributions - Anthony / Aaron
- IP-XACT editor due diligence in progress.
- SPIRIT register view - STMicro
- GDB/mi reference implementation - Doug
- Update on automatic builds, update site, Europa train - Ted
- M4 finally testable.
- Anthony Berent - ARM (may be late due to conflicting SPIRIT conference call).
- Aaron Spear - Mentor
- Mark Melvin - AMI Semiconductor (Unfortunately we can't make it to dial in due to a corporate meeting conflict)