|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Device Debugging|
|Date & Time:||Thursday 3 January 2008 at 7:30am PDT / 10:30am EDT|
|USA tool free dial-in:||(888) 545-8370|
|International dial-in:||(770) 659-3936|
Pawel, Mikhail, Anthony, Darin, Randy, Mark, Ted, Ken
Agenda and Notes
- Status bu sub-group
- SPIRIT (Anthony)
- Memory (Samantha)
- Samantha is out on vacation.
- Disassembly (Mikhail)
- DSF (Pawel)
- Filed a number of platform bugs to ensure compatibility with DSF (212314, 212316, 213069, 213074, 213244, 213609, 166155).
- Started refactoring UI (view model) classes.
- GDB/MI (Marc)
- Francois is out on vacation
- Veenu is out on maternity leave.
- Multi Context (Pawel)
- Discussion Topics
- Action Items:
- Samantha (oustanding): review the CDT Modules view documentation and decide whether it would conflict with IBMs Modules view.