Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/DD/Phone 3-January-2008"

< DSDP‎ | DD
m
m (Agenda and Notes)
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 24: Line 24:
 
* ''Status bu sub-group''
 
* ''Status bu sub-group''
 
** ''SPIRIT (Anthony)''
 
** ''SPIRIT (Anthony)''
 +
*** 50% chance of having IP-XACT 1.4 out before next month
 +
*** Aaron changed priorities not working on IP-XACT now
 
** ''Memory (Samantha)''
 
** ''Memory (Samantha)''
 
*** Samantha is out on vacation.
 
*** Samantha is out on vacation.
 
** ''Disassembly (Mikhail)''
 
** ''Disassembly (Mikhail)''
 +
*** Emailed API proposals for discussion
 +
*** Have a prototype working with proprietary debugger
 +
*** Missing feature: coloring of labels in source lines
 +
*** Issues with updating annotations and selections
 
** ''DSF (Pawel)''
 
** ''DSF (Pawel)''
 
*** Filed a number of platform bugs to ensure compatibility with DSF (212314, 212316, 213069, 213074, 213244, 213609, 166155).
 
*** Filed a number of platform bugs to ensure compatibility with DSF (212314, 212316, 213069, 213074, 213244, 213609, 166155).
 +
**** Prioritize bugs to consider in 3.4
 
*** Started refactoring UI (view model) classes.
 
*** Started refactoring UI (view model) classes.
 
** ''GDB/MI (Marc)''
 
** ''GDB/MI (Marc)''
 
*** Francois is out on vacation
 
*** Francois is out on vacation
 
*** Veenu is out on maternity leave.
 
*** Veenu is out on maternity leave.
 +
*** In a month will be finished with major features.
 
** ''Multi Context (Pawel)''
 
** ''Multi Context (Pawel)''
 
* ''Discussion Topics''
 
* ''Discussion Topics''
 +
** ''Disassembly proposals [[DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView]]''
 +
*** Mikhail will send times he's availiable, tentatively scheduled for late next week.
 +
*** Ken plans to look at the proposals and give feedback.
 +
*** Toni will hopefully participate.
 +
*** James Blackburn may be interested in discussion as well (GDB implementation).
 
** ''Testing M4: [[DSDP/DD/Testing]]''
 
** ''Testing M4: [[DSDP/DD/Testing]]''
 +
*** IP-XACT has fair amount of unit testing for the tracker, need to add to build
 +
*** IP-XACT has some testing documentation already, Anthony will try to copy it to Wiki
 
** ''Updated bug process: [[DSDP/DD/Bug_Process]]''
 
** ''Updated bug process: [[DSDP/DD/Bug_Process]]''
** ''Disassembly proposals [[DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView]]''
 
 
* Action Items:
 
* Action Items:
 
** Samantha (oustanding): review the CDT Modules view documentation and decide whether it would conflict with IBMs Modules view.
 
** Samantha (oustanding): review the CDT Modules view documentation and decide whether it would conflict with IBMs Modules view.
 +
** Pawel: email prioritized list of issues in platform to the platform list.

Latest revision as of 12:16, 3 January 2008

Call Info

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Device Debugging
Date & Time: Thursday 3 January 2008 at 7:30am PDT / 10:30am EDT
USA tool free dial-in: (888) 545-8370
International dial-in: (770) 659-3936
Passcode: 5107492128#

Attendess

Pawel, Mikhail, Anthony, Darin, Randy, Mark, Ted, Ken

Agenda and Notes

  • Status bu sub-group
    • SPIRIT (Anthony)
      • 50% chance of having IP-XACT 1.4 out before next month
      • Aaron changed priorities not working on IP-XACT now
    • Memory (Samantha)
      • Samantha is out on vacation.
    • Disassembly (Mikhail)
      • Emailed API proposals for discussion
      • Have a prototype working with proprietary debugger
      • Missing feature: coloring of labels in source lines
      • Issues with updating annotations and selections
    • DSF (Pawel)
      • Filed a number of platform bugs to ensure compatibility with DSF (212314, 212316, 213069, 213074, 213244, 213609, 166155).
        • Prioritize bugs to consider in 3.4
      • Started refactoring UI (view model) classes.
    • GDB/MI (Marc)
      • Francois is out on vacation
      • Veenu is out on maternity leave.
      • In a month will be finished with major features.
    • Multi Context (Pawel)
  • Discussion Topics
    • Disassembly proposals DSDP/DD/DisassemblyView
      • Mikhail will send times he's availiable, tentatively scheduled for late next week.
      • Ken plans to look at the proposals and give feedback.
      • Toni will hopefully participate.
      • James Blackburn may be interested in discussion as well (GDB implementation).
    • Testing M4: DSDP/DD/Testing
      • IP-XACT has fair amount of unit testing for the tracker, need to add to build
      • IP-XACT has some testing documentation already, Anthony will try to copy it to Wiki
    • Updated bug process: DSDP/DD/Bug_Process
  • Action Items:
    • Samantha (oustanding): review the CDT Modules view documentation and decide whether it would conflict with IBMs Modules view.
    • Pawel: email prioritized list of issues in platform to the platform list.