Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/DD/Phone 2-Aug-2006"

< DSDP‎ | DD
 
m
Line 4: Line 4:
 
* Other subgroup updates?
 
* Other subgroup updates?
 
* Action Item follow up
 
* Action Item follow up
  * Update on TI and Debug View subgroup
+
** Update on TI and Debug View subgroup
  * Comments on Darin's view policy
+
** Comments on Darin's view policy
  * Update from Aaron on ARM and SPIRIT
+
** Update from Aaron on ARM and SPIRIT
 
* Next Meeting: Wed, Sept 6, 10 am PT
 
* Next Meeting: Wed, Sept 6, 10 am PT
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==

Revision as of 13:45, 31 July 2006

Agenda

  • Update on breakpoints & disassembly view meetings - Ewa
  • Wind River Debugger Services Framework (DSF) contribution - Pawel
  • Other subgroup updates?
  • Action Item follow up
    • Update on TI and Debug View subgroup
    • Comments on Darin's view policy
    • Update from Aaron on ARM and SPIRIT
  • Next Meeting: Wed, Sept 6, 10 am PT

Attendees