Difference between revisions of "DSDP/DD/Phone-3-April-2008"

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | DD
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Attendess)
m (Agenda and Notes)
 
Line 24: Line 24:
 
* ''Status bu sub-group''
 
* ''Status bu sub-group''
 
** ''SPIRIT (Anthony)''  
 
** ''SPIRIT (Anthony)''  
 +
*** Checked in the 1.4 spec version of editor, and tested.
 +
*** APIs: There are no clean APIs to the editor. 
 +
**** Started cleaning it up, but not finished for 1.0. 
 +
**** IP-XACT will remain 0.9 in Ganymede. 
 +
**** We may need to create a sub-project for IP-XACT editor, Pawel will email Bjorn about whether this is necessary.
 
** ''Memory (Samantha)''
 
** ''Memory (Samantha)''
 +
*** Got IP approval for Ted's workflow patch, to be in M7.
 
** ''Disassembly (Mikhail)''
 
** ''Disassembly (Mikhail)''
 +
*** Mikhail has full-time commitment for Disassembly for next few weeks.
 +
*** He will work with Toni to make an integration for DSF.
 +
*** Commit the API and UI component to CDT.
 +
*** Needs windows debugging to develop.
 
** ''DSF (Pawel)''  
 
** ''DSF (Pawel)''  
** ''GDB/MI (Marc, Francois)''
+
*** M6 - API freeze.
 +
** ''GDB/MI (Francois)''
 +
*** Deferred using of standard breakpoint Mediator.
 +
*** ST Micro started using DSF-GDB.
 
** ''Multi Context (Pawel)''
 
** ''Multi Context (Pawel)''
 
* ''Discussion Topics''
 
* ''Discussion Topics''
** Restarting Multi Context work
+
** ''Restarting Multi Context work''
** 1.0 M6
+
*** Details in email.
** 1.1 in November?
+
** ''1.0 M6''
 +
** ''1.1 in November?''
 +
*** Would be a good timing for 1.0 for IP-XACT.

Latest revision as of 11:03, 3 April 2008

[edit] Call Info

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Device Debugging
Date & Time: Thursday 6 March 2008 at 7:30am PDT / 10:30am EDT
USA tool free dial-in: (888) 545-8370
International dial-in: (770) 659-3936
Passcode: 5107492128#

[edit] Attendess

Darin (IBM), Pawel (Wind River), Mikhail (Arm), Francois (Ericsson), Doug S. (Wind River), Samantha (IBM), Randy (Wind River), Doug (Wind River), Anthony (Arm), Ken (Nokia)

[edit] Agenda and Notes

  • Status bu sub-group
    • SPIRIT (Anthony)
      • Checked in the 1.4 spec version of editor, and tested.
      • APIs: There are no clean APIs to the editor.
        • Started cleaning it up, but not finished for 1.0.
        • IP-XACT will remain 0.9 in Ganymede.
        • We may need to create a sub-project for IP-XACT editor, Pawel will email Bjorn about whether this is necessary.
    • Memory (Samantha)
      • Got IP approval for Ted's workflow patch, to be in M7.
    • Disassembly (Mikhail)
      • Mikhail has full-time commitment for Disassembly for next few weeks.
      • He will work with Toni to make an integration for DSF.
      • Commit the API and UI component to CDT.
      • Needs windows debugging to develop.
    • DSF (Pawel)
      • M6 - API freeze.
    • GDB/MI (Francois)
      • Deferred using of standard breakpoint Mediator.
      • ST Micro started using DSF-GDB.
    • Multi Context (Pawel)
  • Discussion Topics
    • Restarting Multi Context work
      • Details in email.
    • 1.0 M6
    • 1.1 in November?
      • Would be a good timing for 1.0 for IP-XACT.