DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 31-July-2008
< DSDP | DD
Location & Time
- Thursday July 31st, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- WebEx: - https://windriver.webex.com/meet/pawel.piech, number=563 254 332, password=ecl1pse
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Do we need the group-id on stopped or running events?
- IProcesses method are meant for both processes and thread, although they are named *Process*, right?
- 'Circular' usage of IProcesses and IRunControl
- Can we remove Deprecated method from provisional classes?
- IMIRunControl should probably use a String for the threadId
- MIRuncontrol eventHandler pattern (comment at the top)
- IDisconnectHandler vs IDisconnect (there is not IRestartHandler or IConnectHandler)