DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 26-February-2008
< DSDP | DD
Location & Time
- Tuesday, February 26th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- 1 hour
Tobias, Francois, Marc (Ericsson), Pawel (Wind River), Ken (Nokia)
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Wiki page one week earlier?
- PDA example debugger (EclipseCon tutorial).
- Explanation of how to launch PDA debugger (import program into workspace).
- GDB source path mapping
- Pawel to find path mapping discussion on CDT dev and fw it to dd-dev.
- Pawel to review Tobias's patch.
- Ok to commit bug 213061
- Launch vision
- DSF-GDB launches be in a separate and feature.
- Get rid of dependency on CDI-GDB.
- Start out with 4 different types of generic launches, but try to merge some of these:
- Local App
- Core dump
- Launch shortcuts is another feature to investigate once launch configurations are in place.
- Extending DSF/GDB and Extension points
- NO extension point!
- Generic view slipped out of 5.0
- Francois will look at the GDB disassembly service.
- Pawel will look at the Toni's disassembly view.
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.
- Denis to present the modification done in DSF to support multi-process