DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 25-March-2008
Location & Time
- Tuesday, March 25th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- 1 hour
Pawel, Francois, Marc, Randy
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Bug 223154 (Thread reading output stream is created too late)
- Marc to investigate changing PipedOutputStream/PipedInputStream in AbstractCLIProcess
- Classes that cannot be called in the DsfExecutor (e.g., GDBCLIProcess), should we have an annotation?
- M6 April 7th - API freeze!
- Bug 223076 (Debug traces for MI plugin should be cleaned up)
- Bug 223684 (org.eclipse.dd.gdb.ui plugin depends on org.eclipse.dd.gdb.launch plugin)
- Cleanup bugs:
- MI non-stop mode
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.