Location & Time
- Thursday, July 24th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- (WRS) Pawel, Ted, Randy
- (Ericsson) Marc
- (Nokia) Ken Ryall
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Handling of --thread option vs. -thread-select.
- Will revisit the question after Francois can come back to non-stop work.
- Context vs extra parameter (MIVarCreate vs MIThreadInfo)
- Context determines the context in which the command should be evaluated, not for carrying information about command parameters.
- Compatibility issue of bug 237556 comment #23
- We do need to maintain backward compatibility, even on methods which are event listeners.
- ServiceFactory for GDBControl, which is not an IDsfService bug 237556 comment #23
- Service factory should be used to create the command control, even though the interface itself is not a service.
- Adding IThread as parent when creating IExecution
- Threads should be used as parents to the execution contexts, so they need to be created by the MIProcesses service.
- Adding multiple parents in DMContexts adds complexity to: equals (order, duplicates), toString (duplicates and same-level), hashcode (duplicates), toList (duplicates, order)
- Need to add a toSet() method which will return an depth-ordered set of elements of an element. The toString() could then use it.
- DSF interfaces not containing create*, can*, how come?
- IProcesses should include the can* methods, it should not include the create* methods as those can be architecture dependent.
Outstanding Action Items