DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 19-February-2008
< DSDP | DD
Location & Time
- Tuesday, February 19th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- 1 hour
Ken Ryall, Doug S., Ted Williams, Marc, Dominique, Francois, Tobias
Topics/Bugs to cover
- gdbserver cross-platform development Windows->Linux using ARM toolchain
- Tobias just joined the Ericsson team to support Windows host for ARM Linux target.
- Create a new component GDB-LAUNCH which could be included as a separate feature.
- Create a new launch type for remote debugging.
- Tobias to investigate source lookup issues on Windows.
- Memory change event
- Breakpoint error reporting
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.
- Denis to present the modification done in DSF to support multi-process