DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 15-January-2008
Location & Time
- Tuesday, January 15th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- WebEx - https://windriver.webex.com/meet/pawel.piech, number=563 254 332, password=ecl1pse
- 1 hour
Pawel, Marc, Francois, Ted
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Eclipse tutorial co-presenter
- DSF in CDT
- CDT to start including DSF-GDB with M5 download.
- View model refactoring update
- Plan to check in refactoring Wed-Thu
- Plan to do plugin re-alignment at end of week Thu-Fri
- Expression service done!? - Next steps
- Modules: symbol service
- Bugzilla bug process
- dd-inbox email is now on default CC list for new bugs
- if assigning bug to self, add dd-inbox to CC list
- assign bug to yourself if you know you are going to work on it at some point
- We need to come to a point where all tests work, then we can install a policy to run unit tests before checkin.
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.