< DSDP | DD
Location & Time
- Tuesday, February 12th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- 1 hour
Pawel, Denis, Marc, Ted, Randy, Ken
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Discuss renaming of packages
- Randy: IExpressionDMAddress.getSize() is ambiguous. Does it return size in bytes, bits, etc.?
- Randy to file a bug about this; getAddress() to return null if no address (instead of error) but getSize() to still return a size
- More west-coast friendly meeting time?
- Kept to 7h30 west coast time to allow for participants from Europe
- Multi-process work
- Milestone 5 countdown.
- bug 218577 - [breakpoints] Streamline IBreakpoints interface.
- bug 218557 - [breakpoints] Create a generic breakpoint manager for use by any DSF debugger.
- Discuss bug 213061: Views don't update changed variables all the time
- Modify VariableVMNode to do the same with ExpressionChanged and MemoryChanged events as SuspendEvent
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.
- Denis to present the modification done in DSF to support multi-process