DSF subgroup is focused on creating an Eclipse debugger integration framework that is optimized to work with remote and embedded targets.
- White Paper describing goals and features of DSF
- Setting up, building, and running
- Design document describing DSF concurrency model
- Design document describing DSF services model (Note: need move this document into twiki for easier editing)
- Design document describing DSF data/viewer model (Note: need move this document into twiki for easier editing)
- For overview, see [General FAQ]
- When creating new bugs leave the "Assign To:" field at blank, so that listeners of firstname.lastname@example.org have a chance to see the bug activity.