Nav: DSDP/DD | DSDP/DD/Testing | DD Test Instructions | DD Known Issues and Workarounds | DD Manual Test Plan
- Check: debug perspective activated on launch
- Check: debug view activated on launch
- Check: stack frame selected on break on main after launch
- Check: process name shown in label
- Expand process to show threads.
- Select the target
- Check: resume/suspend operations are enabled
- Try resuming suspending
- Check: all threads should resume/suspend
- Check: stepping operations should be disabled
- Terminating the target
- Check: Terminated target should remain in the view with a "<terminated>" label prefix a terminated target icon.
- Run program to the completion,
- Check: target should change state to terminated.
- Check: thread label shows thread ID and the current status.
- Select a thread.
- Check: resume/suspend operations should be enabled
- Check: step operations should also be enabled
- Try resuming/suspending/stepping
- Try stepping fast by holding down the F5 key
- Run a multi-threaded program
- Check: new threads should be added to the bottom of the thread list as they are created
- Check: exited threads are removed from the thread list
- Expand threads to show stack traces
- Check: When stepping a thread, other threads should remain collapsed/expanded as they were
- Stack frames
- Check: frame label should contain:
- Stack frame number
- Function name if known
- File and line
- Current program counter
Number formats detail pane
Basic Sanity Test
- Check out and build the sanity test project from /cvsroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.dd.dsf/tests/SanityTest
- Launch the DSF debugger with break at main
- Follow instructions in the test.
Breakpoints (CDT features)
Traditional Memory Rendeding