Cosmos Architecture Meeting 6-Dec-07

From Eclipsepedia

Revision as of 14:04, 6 December 2007 by Weitzelm.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Attendees

  • Valentina Popescu
  • Hubert Leung
  • Ali Mehregani
  • Sheldon Lee-Loy
  • Don Ebright
  • Joel Hawkins
  • David Whiteman
  • Jimmy Mohsin
  • Tania Makins
  • Jack Devine
  • Martin Simmonds
  • Paul Stratton
  • Bill Muldoon
  • Bobby Joseph
  • John Todd

Minutes

Update to CMDBf 1.0 COSMOS Design 208584

  • David walked us through the design to update to CMDBf 1.0 COSMOS Design 208584. Most of the impact is to the query module.
  • We need to match up the Faults defined in the specification, with the exception class in COSMOS.
  • For the basic UI, there should be no impact. We treat this as just XML.
  • David will open a new enhancement request to handle the optional metadata work as defined by the spec
  • Hubert will discuss at the meeting tomorrow about the metadata and how this can be used in service groups. We'll also add this to the broker design page

Discussion of ERs

  • We are ok with having a root exception and its dependencies
  • We would like to use the log4j with a handler. We would all like to do this the same way. Martin will help update the design doc of 209227.
  • Review of attached code for COSMOS Design 209227

We will discuss the relationships of these other ERs tomorrow.

  • Initial discussion of [209234]
  • Initial discussion of [208592]