Cosmos Architecture Meeting 27-Sept-07
Revision as of 11:16, 27 September 2007 by Weitzelm.us.ibm.com (→UI for the CMDBf end-to-end use case)
- Ali Mehregani
- Mark Weitzel
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leuyng
- Valentina Popescu
- Sheldon Leeloy
- David Whiteman
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Don Ebright
- Jack Devine
- Mau Shin
UI for the CMDBf end-to-end use case
- What is the scope of the UI?
- Does the UI simply pull the data from the MDRs and present it to a live user or an application?
- Or does it something do more?
- If it does something more, do we use BIRT?
Sheldon has started to explain the relationship b/t CMDBf and the data visualization fw-->add to cmdbf deliverables document
- COSMOS_Design_Interaction_Model. That said, we still, need to be clear on how the broker stores it's information internally to support the kind of queries that will come from the UI. This continued to be a source of confusion b/c of the user interface. Joel inidicated that he thought we closed on this when we had the instance data in the broker question. We should clarify this on the Leveraging CMDBf page.
- What is the starting point for the graphical part of this UI? Is it the current COSMOS GUI?
- Add this to the use cases for CMDBf