Cosmos Architecture Meeting 23-May-07

From Eclipsepedia

Revision as of 14:37, 27 June 2007 by David whiteman.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Dave Whiteman
  • Ali Mehregani
  • Don Ebright
  • Mark Weitzel
  • Joel Hawkins
  • Sheldon Lee-Loy
  • Jimmy Mohsin
  • Valentina Popescu

Minutes

For June:

  • Security off the table
    • First order of business that we need to address post June
  • Pre-populated XML repository for June

We reviewed the minutes (File:COSMOS F2F-May 8-10 2007-minutes.zip) Several people (Joel/Chris/Jimmy) have action items to update sections.

  • Jimmy to add bullet points on our discussions in Toronto regarding security
  • Joel to update sections of the F2F doc regarding the wsdls/xsds etc. and the examples of data sets
  • Jimmy will follow up with Chris on the section in the minutes on the value of industry agreement on metadata


We agreed to try and reach the following goals by next Friday. A stretch goal is to get this accomplished by the next architecture meeting (Wed).

Goals By Friday 5/25 Get CBEs persisting from GLA into DB: Hubert Get stat data persisting from JMX into DB: Joel Deployment examples for both Data Collection Assembly for JMX: Joel Data Collection Assembly: Hubert

Query Assembly for JMX: Joel Query Assembly for CBE: Hubert (Wed next week) First step is a simple read of CBE.

Other things we need:

  • updated setup instructions on wiki
  • updated build scripts et...
  • deprecate JPA instructions/setup
  • joel to add content to minutes
  • discussion on how to do ids on cosmos dev

By Architecture call next week, end-to-end Interlock with Sheldon on statistical & CBE query Interlock with Sheldon/Joel/Valentina on tying together the XML (SML) model file

Additional Action Items

  • Sheldon/Joel/Valentina/Ali interlock on integrating the repository API
  • Joel/Hubert/Sheldon interlock on query API