Cosmos Architecture Meeting 22-May-08
Revision as of 09:01, 22 May 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com
These are the minutes for the Architecture Meeting for 5/22/08.
- 20 min: Followup on COSMOS Architectural discussions from May 1 (Jimmy Mohsin et al)
- Jimmy to send out updated slides (please link here, Jimmy, as part of the email reduction act of 2008 ;-)
- Discuss updates to the two current state slides
- Discuss the future state slide:
- We need to decide when / if the Domain will return.
- We need to determine a realistic timeframe for supporting multiple Brokers for scalability / performance considerations. I get asked this question a lot from the transactionally-intensive products...
- What is our position vis-a-vis WSDM / WEF for future releases?
- 15 min: 231343 Need getQueryServiceMetadataFromAllMDRs method on the COSMOS Broker
- Can this be done in i12?
- Does this impose any requirements at the individual MDR level to ensure that the metadata in consistent?
- 15 min: 231400 MDR requiring authentication (login-id and password) COSMOS_Design_231400 -- Bill