Cosmos Architecture Meeting 17-Jan-07
Mark Weitzel, Joel Hawkins, Craig Thomas, Don Ebright, Ali Mehregani, Marius Slavescu, Oliver Cole, Seva.
We established the goal and purpose of the architecture meetings
- To surface and resolve the technical issues of the COSMOS project
Went step by step through the initial part of the Eclipse Con Demo.
- Everyone will walk through the scenario and update it with their comments and questions
- Need to update glossary with the new terms from the demo, e.g. topology and node. (Mark W.)
- Next data collection meeting we need to review the first pass at the API
- Marius needs to update the query interface page
- Need to update the architecture diagrams to make the reporting application a bit more precise
- Who is going to build the navigation servlets/web ui?
- Update the architecture diagram to match the terminology that Marius has in the current API work, e.g. Data Access from Data Store Read/Write
- A;i/Steve/Valentina need to produce the SML-IF documents that will be used to drive the demo