Cosmos Architecture Meeting 11-Oct-07
Revision as of 14:41, 16 October 2007 by Weitzelm.us.ibm.com (New page: * Jimmy to help update.... * Should we upgrade the dependency to Eclipse 3.3.1 (Jagmit Singh) * Review activities for the SQA resource for i7, i8, & i9 (Jimmy Mohsin) ** Understand the...)
- Jimmy to help update....
- Should we upgrade the dependency to Eclipse 3.3.1 (Jagmit Singh)
- Review activities for the SQA resource for i7, i8, & i9 (Jimmy Mohsin)
- Understand the COSMOS iteration-based process
- Understand the developmental and organizational relationship between the corporate implementations and COSMOS DC
- Understand the COSMOS DC architecture
- Write the test plans & test cases for COSMOS DC i7, i8, & i9 Broker, Management Domain, MDRs, and GUI ERs
- Determine and / or confirm appropriate tooling for the COSMOS DC i7, i8, & i9
- Note: This SQA resource will have a learning curve of AT LEAST 4 weeks before s/he is fully familiar with all the aspects of the COSMOS DC and the corporate implementations. After being on the job for about 2 months, the SQA Manager would have enough info on how to scale up the SQA team sometime EARLY 2008.