Cosmos Architecture Meeting 10-September-08
Revision as of 06:25, 11 September 2008 by Strpa05.ca.com
These are the minutes for the Architecture Meeting for 10 September 2008.
- Paul (minutes)
- Data Reporting
- ERs i13
- Bugs i13
- ER 238345 Leonard
- Data Collection
- ERs i13
- Bugs i13
- ER 242766 Create a subset of Axis2 to redistributed with COSMOS - Hubert.
- Architecture (All Components)
- i13 candidate status
-  i13 Bugs
- Update i13 plan and status
- Around the room
- No enhancements outstanding for i13
- 2 bug outstanding for i13
- 245568 Problem with UI concerning "Sample Repository with Query". Martin will be submitting fix for this on Thurs 11 Sept.
- 246538 No popup on Linux Stat or Log reports. Srinivas identified fix. Martin will be submitting fix for this on Thurs 11 Sept.
- Build will need to be recycled. Martin to advise build team.
- No Enhancements outstanding for i13
- 4 bugs outstanding
- 228266 - Raised by Saurabh concerning running JUNITS after build cycle. Agreed to move to i14. Saurabh to update.
- 242766 - Create a subset of Axis2 to redistributed with COSMOS. This is not required for i13. Hubert can't do anything until legal issues are resolved. Ruth is progressing.
- 246561 - COSMOS CLI : Problem with GraphQuery command . Problem identified by QA. Martin to assess for fix in i13 or defer to i14. Minor Issue.
- 246701 - CMDBfQueryBuilder - problem with mdrid for relationship queries. Problem identified by QA. Martin to assess for fix in i13 or defer to i14.
- Reviewed list of ER's Open against i13 or no specified milestone (all components)
- i14 ER candidates will be reviewed over the next few weeks and finalized on Arch call.
- i13 status matrix has been updated to reflect current status
- Jack introduced 3 new team members from CA. Ramesh Pokala, Naveen Tirupattur, and Monica Lupu will be involved with Resource Modelling and Data Collection in the i14 timeframe.
- Jason told us that SAP had introduced a resource to work on SDD and had been attending the ME call.