Cosmos Architecture Meeting 09-February-10

From Eclipsepedia

Revision as of 15:39, 11 February 2010 by Jason.losh.sas.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Brad
  • Josh
  • Jeff
  • Jason


Minutes

Today's meeting was fairly brief as the team was side tracked with other issues during the past week. The call started with Josh going over his design and implementation for storing SDDs. Everyone agreed with the design and no re-work to the implementation will need to be done.

The discussion then turned to P2. Jeff has made a little more progress on P2 but nothing noteworthy to share this week. He has ordered the McAffer OSGi book and has been reading through it. Chapter 14 was shared with several of the team as reference material prior to next week's call with the P2 team. Jason indicated that this week P2 progress should continue. He will create a few slides that frame the conversation with the P2 team. Jeff will continue his research and refine any demos to be shared via Live Meeting.

The team then reviewed action items from last week. Current status is reflected below.

No other topics today. Adjourn.

Action items

  • Brad to work on using Hudson for COSMOS builds
  • Jeff to continue P2 research and document steps he has completed thus far
  • Jason to put together P2/COSMOS slides
  • Brad and Mark to continue UI research on Swing and RAP respectively
  • Brad and Jason to itemize CL2 features