Cosmos Architecture Meeting 06-Sept-07
- Dave Whiteman
- Ali Mehregani
- Joel Hawkins
- Mark Weitzel
- Sheldon Leeloy
- Hubert Leuyng
Discussion of Repository API COSMOS_Design_200222
Reviewed the design document on the wiki.
Where/how do we document the namespaces, package names et.
- General rule of thumb, if it affects other projects, then the information should be made public.
Where do we document the namespaces, capability URIs, etc?
- Start a COSMOS Management Capabilities page
- This should cover topics and namespaces
- Extend the WSDM tooling to include the capabilites
- Add their documentation into the eclipse help
- Ali will provide list & description of the reuseable components
- Will also document the "programming model", e.g. "I have some mangement data, how do I make it an MDR?"
Discussion of Repository API--Web Services COSMOS_Design_186247
Detailed discussion will be moved to another meeting. Ali will start the design page with the set of topics that we discussed as a result of the earlier discussion.
i6 dependencies COSMOS i6 dependencies
Action items for all.... Please look at the COSMOS i6 dependencies page.
- Add the details re: version numbers, release levels, etc...
- Add anything that is missing (e.g. I need to add Apache Muse on here)
Joel & Hubert will review the page and post comments. Java Packages & OSGi Packaging Hubert will send a note to the mailing list when complete. We'll schedule a time for the refactoring to take place.