Corona Project - Tools Services Framework
Corona is the Eclipse Tools Services Framework that enables workgroup collaboration. The workgroup is defined as multiple Eclipse based application that share a common context. Corona will distribute actions and events that occur in a local Eclipse workspace to all members of the workgroup.
Corona uses an Eclipse based server-side environment to manage its workgroup environment. Eclipse (non-ui) plug-ins can be deployed to Corona’s server to provide persistent handling of workgroup actions and events. These server-side plug-ins provide web service endpoints and/or participate in Corona’s event model to increase the value of commercial software solutions through cross-product integration.
- Provide Eclipse based server-side environment to manage Corona's workgroup environment
- Provide an OSGi-based SOA component framework for server-side Eclipse plug-in deployment.
- Provide manageability of component and resources via WSDM
- Provide a context for collaboration within a distributed workgroup environment
- Distributed Event Model
- Provide a SDK for create Corona hosted plugins