Revision as of 16:27, 18 January 2014 by Ptrevithick.gmail.com
Components are low level building blocks comprised of Eclipse projects (folders) that in turn contain files:
- Components 1.X - used by both Higgins 1.0 and Higgins 1.1
- Components 1.0 - used by Higgins 1.0
- Components 1.1 - used by Higgins 1.1
- Components 2.0 - used by Higgins 2.0
- Solutions are deployable, usable apps and web services (and in a couple of cases libraries).
- Packages are mid-level multi-component packages used to create solutions