Change Build System (PDE releng) from CVS to SVN
How to start build system
[NOTE] Here we only list the different steps compared with the original build system.
1. Download svnant from here and extract it.
2. Update the property 'svnant.location' in /[build.home]/cruise/build.properties.
3. Invoke ant.sh to start build system as the original.
1. Add <svn> task definition to ant scripts.
2. Extend the org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder by adding a new build tool named 'svn-pde-builder'.
3. All map files are changed to the format supported by svn-pde-builder.
4. All the customTargets.xml in each component are changed to use <svn> to download map files.