Category talk:Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project
- I liked the non-box small print form of the category name and went to a lot of work to get it that way ... the price of community wiki is artistic freedom :) --David 02:30, 16 November 2007 (EST)
- Don't you want to be consistent w/ all the other Category pages? --nickb 12:52, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- Yes ... please change all of theirs instead of ours :) But, seriously, maybe you can figure our some happy medium that's a good balance of improved visual layout, pleasing-to-the eye visual balance, correct visual emphasis of "like information", and correct visual weighting of the importance of the information -- that would make everyone happy? And, and nearly forgot the most important, is still easy to select for easy copy/paste! David williams.us.ibm.com 13:00, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- I'm amazed you're putting so much effort into this. ;-) You really don't like the box with the code-formatted text? Why not open a bug against Community > Wiki and ask that the site-wide Phoenix template be revised. --nickb 00:04, 18 November 2007 (EST)
- Surprised? To miss a chance to converse with you on the important and techniques of visually appealing web pages!? (While at the same time, encourage people to use these under used talk pages!) And, I think a "bug against Community > Wiki and ask that the site-wide Phoenix template be revised" would be in appropriate, since that's not where this box comes from ... it came from you. Unless I'm missing your point.
Instead, my strategy is to wait and see if I get used to it, and if not, change it back at a time when maybe you are too busy with other things to notice our deviantly non-standard page, whose inconsistency offends you :) David williams.us.ibm.com 03:05, 18 November 2007 (EST)