- We want to graduate from incubation by the end of 2012
- We use Git Flow for now, but will switch to a new process before graduating from incubation, to support multiple release branches (Eike)
- CDO has tooling for API evolution, we should look into employing it before graduating.
The use cases identified for RMF are documented here.
Upcoming Integration Builds
There will be an integration build every two month. Here we document what is included in these builds:
- Bugzilla issues are provided in the form of a Bugzilla query against the given Integration Milestone
- For non-trivial features that require a specification, a link to the corresponding Wiki page is provided.
i12.05 (May 2012)
- Bugzilla query of included issues
- Feature: Better documentation RMF/Documentation_Guideline (Owner: Lukas)
- Feature: Importer
RMF/ImportReqIF Import (Owner: Mark/Andreas)
Past Integration Builds
i12.03 (March 2012)
i12.01 (January 20th, 2012)
- First binary built as Eclipse Project
- The following bugs will be resolved:
pror.org core-9.0.0 (October 8th 2011)
core-9.0.0 was the last release before the code base was migrated to the Eclipse Foundation.