Revision as of 06:19, 20 June 2010 by Olaf.x100.de
Fundamental Concepts and Technology
- Introduction to OT/J — the language
- Object Teams Development Tooling (OTDT) — the IDE
- OT/Equinox — the module system
- Selected Facts — regarding OT/J and the OTDT
Examples and Method
- Examples — examples suitable as a further introduction to Object Teams.
- Patterns — patterns for good design with OT/J
- Howtos — covering both technical issues and design questions
- Caveats — list of common pitfalls with explanation and solution
- Trouble Shooting — error messages, causes and solution
- For editing pages related to Object Teams these editing capabilities should be helpful
- Static project homepage
- The Object Teams forum
- The project proposal
- The old homepage
- The Object Teams blog
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Object Teams"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.