Revision as of 21:13, 10 June 2010 by Stephan.cs.tu-berlin.de
Fundamental Concepts and Technology
- Introduction to OT/J -- the language
- Object Teams Development Tooling (OTDT) -- the IDE
- OT/Equinox -- the module system
Examples and Method
- Examples — examples suitable as a further introduction to Object Teams.
- Patterns — patterns for good design with OT/J
- Howtos — covering both technical issues and design questions
- Caveats — list of common pitfalls with explanation and solution
- For editing pages related to Object Teams these editing capabilities should be helpful
- Static project homepage
- The Object Teams forum
- The project proposal
- The old homepage
- The Object Teams blog
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Object Teams"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.