Revision as of 14:58, 4 March 2010 by Stephan.cs.tu-berlin.de
Fundamental Concepts and Technology
- Introduction to OT/J -- the language
- Object Teams Development Tooling (OTDT) -- the IDE
- OT/Equinox -- the module system
Examples and Method
- For a further introduction to Object Teams you may browse these examples.
- Our howtos cover both technical issues and design questions
- Under caveats we list some common pitfalls with explanation and solution
- For editing pages related to Object Teams these editing capabilities should be helpful
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Object Teams"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Object Teams Development Tooling
- OTExample ATM
- OTExample Observer
- OTExample Stopwatch
- OTJ Primer
- OTJ Primer/Role Containment
- OTJ Primer/Role Playing
- OTJ Primer/Team Inheritance
- OTJPA dependencies
- OTRE Parameters
- OTVersions/Migrating to Luna