| Preceded by
| Succeeded by|
Simultaneous Release Requirements (aka must-dos)
Tracking compliance and checklists: unlike previous years, there will be no rolled-up, summarized "checklist" of compliance and URLs. Instead, we simple ask Project Leads to document compliance and list exceptions in their Release Review Documentation. Over time (but likely not in time for Kepler) more and more of the "extra" URLs asked of the Simultaneous Release projects (e.g. links to Retention Policy, Rampdown Plan, Accessibility Checklists, etc.), will be part of the normal portal metadata.
Pages in category "Kepler"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Kepler/Simultaneous Release Plan
- Planning Council/Kepler retrospective
- Simrel/Contributing to Simrel Aggregation Build
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release FAQ
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Reports FAQ
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Reports Running Locally
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements PROPOSED
- Kepler/Final Daze