| Preceded by
| Succeeded by|
- Feb 8/2013 - CQ deadline for Kepler; CQs for participating projects received by this date will be placed in the IP team's priority queue.
- May 24/2013 - Deadline to submit IP Logs for Kepler releases
- June 5/2013 - PMC-approved Review materials submitted to EMO
- June 12/2013 - Kepler Uber Release review
- June 26/2013 - Kepler release
Simultaneous Release Requirements (aka must-dos)
Tracking compliance and checklists: unlike previous years, there will be no rolled-up, summarized "checklist" of compliance and URLs. Instead, we simple ask Project Leads to document compliance and list exceptions in their Release Review Documentation. Over time (but likely not in time for Kepler) more and more of the "extra" URLs asked of the Simultaneous Release projects (e.g. links to Retention Policy, Rampdown Plan, Accessibility Checklists, etc.), will be part of the normal portal metadata.
We track the Kepler Release review in Bugzilla. As projects submit their review materials (IP Log and review documentation), the EMO creates a new record under the Kepler master record. Below are a few useful queries.
- Release tracking bugs for all Kepler projects;
- Kepler projects that have an approved IP Log;
- Kepler projects that have submitted PMC-approved review documentation;
- Kepler projects that have an approved IP Log and review documentation
If your project does not appear in one of these lists, and you believe that it should, please contact the EMO.
Pages in category "Kepler"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Kepler/Simultaneous Release Plan
- Planning Council/Kepler retrospective
- Simrel/Contributing to Simrel Aggregation Build
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release FAQ
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Reports FAQ
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Reports Running Locally
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements PROPOSED
- Kepler/Final Daze