Difference between revisions of "Category:Juno"
(→Non-wiki pages related to Juno Release)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 17:42, 1 February 2012
Documents related to Juno, the Eclipse Foundation's multi-project Simultaneous Release of June 2012.
| Preceded by
| Succeeded by|
Simultaneous Release Requirements (aka must-dos)
Tracking compliance and checklists: unlike previous years, there will be no rolled-up, summarized "checklist" of compliance and URLs. Instead, we simple ask Project Leads to document compliance and list exceptions in their Release Review Documentation. Over time (but likely not in time for Juno) more and more of the "extra" URLs asked of the Simultaneous Release projects (e.g. links to Retention Policy, Rampdown Plan, Accessibility Checklists, etc.), will be part of the normal portal metadata.
Pages in category "Juno"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Juno/Projects and b3aggrconfile
- Juno/Simultaneous Release Plan
- Planning Council/Juno retrospective
- Simrel/Contributing to Simrel Aggregation Build
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release FAQ
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements
- SimRel/Simultaneous Release Requirements PROPOSED
- Juno/Final Daze