Revision as of 15:18, 9 June 2006 by Gheorghe.ca.ibm.com
The following are projects that provide plugins that enhance the CVS integration in Eclipse:
- Eclipse ChangeLog Plug-in (From Red Hat): Plug-in for creating and maintaining "GNU Style" change logs
- Eclipse ChangeLog Plug-in: Another plug-in for creating and maintaining "GNU Style" change logs.
- CVS Change Log: Plugin to view the change log from a CVS server (bug 87236).
- SSH2 Plugin for Eclipse 2.1.3: SSH2 plugin that is part of Eclipse 3.0 and beyond that can be used with Eclipse 2.1.3
- SSL for CVSNT: An sserver connection method for use with CVSNT (bug 41097).
- SSPI for CVSNT: An SSPI connection method for use with CVSNT (bug 41097).
- Eclipse Version Tree Plugin for CVS: Displays a graphical revision tree for a CVS Resource (bug 36556)
- Bugzilla Plugin: Work with bugzilla from within Eclipse (bug 81795)
If you know of other CVS plugins that should be added to the list, feel free to add them!