The purpose of this this page is to provide links to some of the work being done by the Eclipse community to enhance the CVS integration in Eclipse. It also provides links to open bugs that are just waiting for someone to help on;-).
The following are projects that provide plugins that enhance the CVS integration in Eclipse:
- [Eclipse ChangeLog Plug-in (From Red Hat]http://people.redhat.com/pmuldoon/): Plug-in for creating and maintaining "GNU Style" change logs
- Eclipse ChangeLog Plug-in: Another plug-in for creating and maintaining "GNU Style" change logs.
- CVS Change Log: Plugin to view the change log from a CVS server (bug 87236).
- SSH2 Plugin for Eclipse 2.1.3: SSH2 plugin that is part of Eclipse 3.0 and beyond that can be used with Eclipse 2.1.3
- SSL for CVSNT: An sserver connection method for use with CVSNT (bug 41097).
- SSPI for CVSNT: An SSPI connection method for use with CVSNT (bug 41097).
- Eclipse Version Tree Plugin for CVS: Displays a graphical revision tree for a CVS Resource (bug 36556)
- Bugzilla Plugin: Work with bugzilla from within Eclipse (bug 81795)
If you know of other CVS plugins that should be added to the list, click here and log a bug against Platform CVS with the details of where the plugin can be obtained.