COSMOS Stop Ship Template
Revision as of 11:46, 24 April 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com
Stop Ship Request Template
When requesting approval to check in a fix when COSMOS is in stop-ship mode, post your request to the project's mailing list with answers to the following questions:
- Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect manifest itself, and how will users of COSMOS / consuming products be affected if the defect is not fixed?
- Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is insufficient?
- Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
- Does this require new API?
- Who performed the code review?
- Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
- What is the risk associated with this fix?
- Is this fix related to any standards that COSMOS adheres to? If so, who has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?