COSMOS SDD Minutes 15MAY08
Revision as of 15:03, 5 June 2008 by Merri.Jensen.sas.com
- Date: 15MAY08
- Time: 4PM EST
- Charlie/Chris/Eric, commit code when legal issues are worked out with Eclipse.
- Jason to commit SAS SDD Tooling code simultaneous with IBM SDD Tooling.
- Jason to commit SAS zip extractor code.
- Mark W to contact Eclipse about adding SDD Tooling code (since contributions are over 200 lines of code) and about in place replacement of Tuscany.
- Jason to start moving use cases and "details" into COSMOS Use Cases and begin entering i11 enhancement requests.
- Continue work on SDD for COSMOS.
- Josh to determine the exact number of lines that SAS has for BTG code since it is close to 250.
- Jason to start documenting the Runtime similar to doc Chris has created for SDD Tooling (need URL).
- Charlie to get VP approval for Use Cases and put them on a wiki.
- Schedule meetings to discuss Runtime design document that is being worked on and circulated.