COSMOS ME Minutes 27MAY08
Revision as of 15:33, 5 June 2008 by Merri.Jensen.sas.com
- Date: 27MAY08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Chris Mildebrandt, Mark McCraw, Charlie Halloran, Merri Jensen, Josh Hester, Jason Losh, Eric Rose, Jeff Hamm, Robert DeMason, David Whiteman, Paul Stratton, Yan Zhao
- Brief update on action items
- SDD runtime design discussion
- Design Review
- Nothing new on Change Analyzer from Eric, still hasn't heard anything from Eclipse
- Jason commit zip extractor this afternoon
- Use cases moved over and enter ERs, all done
- Tooling ERs not sure if they have been entered yet, Eric to enter
- TPTP with JUnits (I don't remember exactly what this was about...)
- Use cases from pdf into main wiki page
- Design doc discussion
- Charlie/Chris/Eric, commit code when legal issues are worked out with Eclipse.
- Jason to commit SAS zip extractor code.
- Continue work on SDD for COSMOS.
- Jason to start documenting the Runtime similar to doc Chris has created for SDD Tooling (need URL).
- Eric to enter any additional Tooling ERs for i11.
- Charlie to set up another meeting with P2 Equinox team.