COSMOS ME Minutes 25NOV08
Revision as of 12:31, 25 November 2008 by Jeff.Hamm.sas.com
- Date: 25NOV08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Chris Mildebrandt, Eric Rose, Charlie Halloran, Michael King, Mark Mccraw, Jeff Hamm, Josh Hester, Merri Jensen, Ed Blackman
- Cosmos 1.1 Release Schedule is out.
- Iteration 1 - 1/09/09
- GA - 6/26/09
- We need to start looking at identifying what we can put into Iteration 1.
- Update on JAXB for change analyzer
- The submission package was approved by Eclipse legal
- Copyrights have be cleaned up in a few of the non-generated files
- Updates will be committed this week.
- BTG status
- Most rules have been completed - Josh expects to be code complete by Dec 1.
- Dev testing and validation to occur over the following week after code is committed.
- Runtime status
- Jason has reworked the COSMOS SDD and Mark and Jeff are working on getting it validated through the new change analyzer and the change resolver.
- Jeff and Mark have been discussing design and integration with P2
- The change resolver prototype design/implementation continues to refine.
- SDD/RTX alignment
- Jason has been leading the charge on this one. We discussed what the overall alignment is supposed to solve.
- Jeff to send email to the dev list for the runtime design discussions.
- Mark will reach out to the Resource Modeling group for feedback on the SML/CIM issues surrounding the RTX alignment.