COSMOS ME Minutes 19AUG08
Revision as of 11:21, 25 August 2008 by Jason.losh.sas.com (New page: == Logistics == * Date: 19AUG08 * Time: 11AM EST * Attendees: Chris Mildebrandt, Charlie Halloran, David Whiteman, Eric Rose, Brad Beck, Merri Jensen, Jeff Hamm, Robert DeMason, Josh Heste...)
- Date: 19AUG08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Chris Mildebrandt, Charlie Halloran, David Whiteman, Eric Rose, Brad Beck, Merri Jensen, Jeff Hamm, Robert DeMason, Josh Hester, Mark McCraw
- Administrative/roll call
- i13 status review
- i13 plan wasn't formally approved at the summit call, but we should move forward with the ERs identified on the i13 plan as if it was.
- Josh noted that there were a couple of additional ERs to add for the aggregator rules.
- Eric and Josh also adding bug fixes to the i13 status page.
- Community update
- Jason discussed the potential for additional membership to COSMOS.
- Tooling update
- Josh/Robert moving forward on the rules and they are on target with the ERs identified for i13
- Eric got final approval on SPI
- The change analyzer has been switched to the new SPI
- Merri making progress on change analyzer. Jeff is running the COSMOS SDD through change analyzer.
- SDD update
- Vote is underway and closes at month's end.
- Runtime work
- P2 and SDD runtime alignment is ongoing
- Design for the change resolver is in progress
- Change analyzer being stitched into the P2 framework
- Future discussion items
- SML/SDD discussion pending internal IBM review
- CMDBf toolkit integration - pending more P2 research
- SDD/OVF alignment - OASIS SDD TC has initiated steps to align these two standards via some formal agreement/understanding between each work group
- CML - more research needed to shape this discussion