COSMOS Development Environment Setup i13
Revision as of 15:42, 21 October 2008 by Johnarwe.us.ibm.com
- Download Eclipse 3.4 SDK GA build
- Download TPTP GA Build, Platform and Testing Tools runtimes only, and unzip into Eclipse
- Download Manual Test Tools zip from the TPTP GA Build page above, and unzip into Eclipse. The TPTP Manual tests we are currently using for the SML UI, MDR Toolkit UI, and end-to-end tests will not work without this.
- If you are using the MDR toolkit, e.g. for CMDB Federation (not needed for other work like SML or reporting)
- Download the Java EE Developer Tools from WTP 3.0 GA and unzip into Eclipse.
- Download EMF, EMF XSD Runtime, and GEF prerequisites from the WTP 3.0 GA page above, and unzip into Eclipse.
- Download SDK zip from the latest COSMOS build, and unzip into Eclipse.
- Start Eclipse.
- If you are using the MDR toolkit:
- Setup Axis2 support following these instructions.
- Load all projects you want to develop from the repository, e.g. SML. All projects should be compiled successfully.