COSMOS Development Environment Setup i13
Revision as of 11:55, 16 October 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com
- Download Eclipse 3.4 SDK GA build
- Download TPTP GA Build, Platform and Testing Tools runtimes only, and unzip into Eclipse
- Download Manual Test Tools zip from the above page, and unzip into Eclipse. The TPTP Manual tests we are currently using for the end-to-end tests will not work without this.
- Download the Java EE Developer Tools from WTP 3.0 GA and unzip into Eclipse (if you are using the MDR toolkit).
- Download EMF, EMF XSD Runtime, and GEF prerequisites from the above page, and unzip into Eclipse (if you are using the MDR toolkit).
- Download SDK zip from the latest COSMOS build, and unzip on top of the Eclipse install.
- Start Eclipse.
- Setup Axis2 support following these instructions.
- Load all projects you want to develop from the repository. All projects should be compiled successfully.